MCP Consultancies is proud to be Grenada’s first Search Engine Optimization Agency to offer free Search Engine Optimization (SEO) audit for your company’s website. In an effort to help small businesses in Grenada and the OECS with their online marketing.
What is SEO
Search engine optimization (SEO) is a method of getting your website to rank higher in search engines—such as Google, Yahoo or Bing. Although it’s the search engines that rank your site, we believe that good SEO is a result of initiatives that provide value for those visiting your site.
Benefits of SEO
Just in case you’re lost with what Search Engine Optimization can and cannot do for your website here are a few benefits of SEO:
- Improve the search engine friendliness of your website.
- Improve your website’s ranking for a well-researched group of keywords over a period of months or years.
- Improve your website’s rankings by utilizing a well planned and executed search engine optimization campaign.
- On the other hand Search Engine Optimization cannot:
- Improve your rankings for the most competitive keywords in your industry within a few weeks.
- Optimize your website’s content by using a secret keyword density and help your site rise to the top of search engine result pages for your most desirable keywords.
How can I get my Website SEO Audit done and what to expect?
Curious to know how well your company’s website is doing with Search Engine Optimization fill out the request a proposal form and we will be sure to send you your audit contact you with way of getting your site found on google.
The website audit comes in varying levels of detail and complexity, a simple website audit can be as short as a two pages, and would address obvious on-page issues such as missing titles, and lack of content. Also you can get a comprehensive website SEO audit that is comprised of dozens of pages and addresses even the smallest website elements which may potentially cause your company’s website to loose ranking on search engines such as Google and Bing.